WatchCatLogo

WatchCatLogo

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

NOIR needs your help!

Before I go any further, be sure to check out Greg's Noir the Film IndieGoGo Campaign.
They put up a new video explaining the film and asking for your support. If you love mysteries, monsters and movies, you will want to help these two guys. Here's the video and a link to the campaign!

NOIR Indiegogo Pitch from Lee Anthony Smith on Vimeo.

While cleaning up my garage, I came across some free time inside a box full of styrofoam peanuts. I used this extra time to work on the storyboards for the next WatchCat episode. Here are several scenes showing our bad guys tell their side of the story to police and what happens to them while they inside the house.










These are some of the rough storyboards which I will go back and refine before I make an animatic. If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know because I value your feedback. It let's me know if the story is being understood or if I need to go back and fix something. 

I will be posting the rest of the storyboards if I get a few comments on this batch. Thanks for your support!

Jimr 

If you liked this posting, click on the ad to the right or the ad below this article to
let us know you appreciate animation , Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment