WatchCatLogo

WatchCatLogo

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Back to the Cat!

For the "Drawing Mindy" post, I let you know the results of the NOIR Indiegogo campaign, included a work in progress of SC 07 and a quickdraw video of our Mindy character. As usual, your comments and suggestions were greatly welcomed. And as promised, there will be only discussion from now on about the making of this animation short from here on out.

Here is the final shot from scene 07.
WC02_SC07_Final Shot_ from Toondini on Vimeo.
 If I were do this again, I would tell a shorter story like :30 to :90 seconds with a production schedule of 1 to 2 months at the most. I would also make at least 3 finished films first, before downloading them to our Youtube channel. That way, while I would be working on the next 3 chapters, the first 3 episodes would be released, 1 episode every 2 or 4 weeks.

In the meantime, August is just around the corner and this blog has just passed its 8,000 all time views!

I now have 14 scenes to go and I can't wait to get them all done. Thanks for reading this blog and any comments or feedback are always helpful and keeps me going to the finish line. Here's the first episode of Watchcat.

No comments:

Post a Comment