WatchCatLogo

WatchCatLogo

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Rough Animation begins

My final animation class ended on Friday and yesterday I decided to installed a 21 day trail version of ToonBoom Harmony 14. My goal is to animate a Holiday Watchcat episode to send off to friends and family and end 2016 in a fun way. 

I will attempt to document this production on my Animateducated blog if you are interested in learning more about the animation process using Harmony.

You can see the animation in previous post entitled "Making Christmas".

Here's a good example of the camera move in this rough of Scene 1. This begins with white at the beginning, so be patient.

wc03_rough_sc01 from WatchCat Films on Vimeo.



So far, things are going well and I hope to have the rest of the scenes roughed out by the end of the week. If you like what you see or maybe you don't understand something, please let me know.

+=+=+=+=+=+=


Ads clicks @ $25.39: Help us donate to a local Animal Shelter. Google won't send a check until $100 in clicks are reached. So give the ads a click to help a homeless dog or cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment