WatchCatLogo

WatchCatLogo

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Watchcat Episode 1 Premieres in Chicago, Nov 1st

For this Watchcat Wednesday! 

While finishing Watchcat Episode 2, my Alma mater of Columbia College Chicago is having an Alumni screening and Watchcat Episode 1 will debut there on November 1st.  I found this out today as I was adjusting the sound tracks and wished I could attend the event.

If you are in the Chicago area and can attend, here's the screening info.

Columbia Alumni Filmmakers Night
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
6 – 8:30 p.m.
1104 S. Wabash, Room 310
Chicago, IL 60605

The amazing thing is that this screening was on the same historic day that the Cubs won the World Series! Unfortunately, Greg and I don't live in Chicago anymore, but here is a photo of the other Alumni Filmmakers who did attend.

  
In the meantime, I'm finishing up Watchcat 2 asap! 

Thanks for clicking on the ads, every little click helps and a donation to a local animal shelter will be made as soon as the $100 goal is reached. Google will award a check only after this amount is reached. Right now we are only at $23.96, but that amount is going up with your help!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment