WatchCatLogo

WatchCatLogo

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Its almost done!

This blog has just reached 9200 all time views and I'm happy to report that all animation has been completed on Watchcat episode 2. I am currently editing sound effects and adding music and as I am finishing this episode. Take a look at this opening sequence from "A Cat in Paris", which I drew some inspiration from. You can see the rest of the film on Netflix.





I really like the character designs and how they played with the animation of the cat burglar's movements. Watch how his body moves and arms bend in multiple places in some scenes. They could have kept them straight, but this is animation, where you can do anything as long as it adds to the story or scene.

Did you like this post? Want to see more? Click on the ads to help keep a cat off the street and away from criime. 

The next posting, you will finally see the finished Watchcat episode,,,



No comments:

Post a Comment