WatchCatLogo

WatchCatLogo

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

January Resolutions

I will return to working on Watchcat, by putting together a pitch package. I just found out about the Batman 66 exhibit at the Hollywood Museum, which we will visit and post about it later. 
Until then, enjoy this: https://www.facebook.com/TheHollywoodMuseum/videos/10155232555850893/


Here's another hero inspired by Watchcat. This epic fight scene from Bruce Lee's Fist of Fury (1972) was a big inspiration for our first fight scene in Watchcat.

I already broke one by not sending out a Watchcat Wednesday post last week. I do have a good excuse, I've been very busy getting ready to teach 5 animation courses and I'm still a part time Adjunct. One class that took a long time to put together is a brand new shiny animation class called, for now "Senior Studio Research Seminar". 

Its a class to review the 3 important elements of Story, storyboarding and animation principles when making a short animated film. I will also be teaching a CG Animation class geared more to showing students how to animate in Maya and I have two students who want to do independent study projects.


While all this is going on, I will return to working on Watchcat, by putting together a pitch package. I just found out about the Batman 66 exhibit at the Hollywood Museum, which we will visit and post about it later. 


*****
I know it sounds painful, but we've reached 69% of our payment threshold. This is what I 've been begging everyone to click the ads for.

This means, we have reached $69.40, but Google won't send a check until the Payment threshold: $100.00 has been reach, so please click those ads everytime you visit this blog.

Thank You!

Any Comments, Suggestions, let them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment