WatchCatLogo

WatchCatLogo

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Watchcat Wonderland

Here's behind the scene footage of Rick Almada's recording session from last week.
This week, I have been working on the Watchcat Holiday episode and l'm happy to report that people are clicking on the ads. Last week, we raised $2.00, it doesn't sound like much, but every ad click helps us raise funds for a local animal shelter. We will tell you more about it when we reach our $100 goal and get a check from Google. Right now we only at $58.22. Thanks for clicking the ads and keep clicking!


Every time this year, if you still watch TV, you might have seen this commercial.
And speaking of ads, before Watchcat, I animated the Yellow M&M in this commercial which always seems to play this time of year. I was surprised to see that they have made a Part 2 to this story and in case you missed it, here's what happens next. 
Which commercial do you like the best? 

I have about 9 scenes which I'm animating and I'm feeling that I might not be able to make my deadline. If that's the case, we will definitely have something to show you next year. 
In any case, I found this amazing cat video which could be Watchcat when he was younger.



And one more from Andrew Jones...

Name our Bad Guy Contest!
Give us a name for this bad guy in Comments section and win a Watchcat pin. 1 name per person. 

XmasTestSc07 from Toondini on Vimeo.
One winner next blog post!


 Subscribe to Watchcat Films on YouTube!







1 comment: