WatchCatLogo

WatchCatLogo

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Watchcat Wednesday postcard

At the beginning of the Summer, I set out to create 5 new Watchcat episodes in storyboard form. I'm still working on them and hoping to be done by August. We hope to have the episodes in animatic form in order to see if we can get funding to take them to the next level.


Right now, this whole venture is a hobby, since we aren't getting any income from it. I have been learning that I need to balance my hobby with the rest of my life. As a freelance animator, you can get carried away with looking for work or working on a project and make it your number 1 priority. But I've got a family and even though I want Watchcat to turn into a full time paying job some day, balance is the key. Making an animation takes a lot of work, but time with your family and friends is priceless.So, if I don't post on the next Wednesday or two,its because I'm spending time with my family.

I've noticed that we are still getting viewers to this blog even without a new post every week and people are clicking on the ads as well. We are almost to $50.00 now, more clicks will get Google closer to writing us a check for our Animal Shelter donation, so keep clicking.


Do you have a real Watchcat story or a picture of your real life Watchcat? Let us know and we will include it on this blog. Send your stories, images, etc to heyjimr@gmail.com

We have 16,622 all time views! 
Please become a Follower to our Watchcat files blog.

Support and Subscribe to our Watchcat Films Youtube Channel! and be our 105th subscriber!

Click on the ads to help an Animal Shelter!

We are only at $47.65 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment