WatchCatLogo

WatchCatLogo

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Drawing Thug 2

I moved my animation studio recently to an enclosed patio area of our house to escape the heat that builds up during the day in our garage. I'm now in a brighter location with a slight breeze for my co-workers and I to enjoy.


                                                                                 (wrong date)


And then, Burbank was hit with a few days of crazy hot weather with 100 and 109 degree temps. Most of my time was not spent animating on Watchcat, but instead, working on a freelance gig in air conditioning. When the gig was over and the weather had cooled off, I managed to make this quickdraw video to see if any pencils had caught fire during the night. Let me know what you think of this one...





This was the first week of the NOIR Indiegogo campaign and we hope that some of you loyal Watchcat Filers will consider supporting this feature film project. 



Here is a link to the NOIR Indiegogo campaign which needs your help in finishing this feature film project. Below is a trailer to the film, enjoy...



If you like what you see, support the Watchcat Files by clicking on an ad or two, leave a comment to let us know what you like or want to see more. Merci !

John Musker likes Watchcat and our T shirts...

No comments:

Post a Comment